Wednesday, July 3, 2013

and now a new chapter begins...

I'm a high school teacher. More accurately put, I was a high school teacher. Last week, I finished packing my personal stuff, said sad and encouraging good-byes to my students, completed the last reports, the final bit of paperwork, and drove away. For the final time.

It was a personal choice, though I'm still feeling a slight tinge of loss and am floundering a bit putting all my new freedom to good use. My plan is to sleep later each day, to play in the garden more, to talk myself into enjoying photography, to spend far more time in the kitchen creating and experimenting, and to write. I've not attended to this blog on a regular basis for some time. That will change.

In the coming weeks, expect more and regular posts, a new look, and most likely a new site. It will not be an overnight occurrence, more like an extended process, much like my learning to sleep past 3 or 4 am.

Thank you for your patience and for hanging out with me during these transitions. Now, to get into the kitchen, so I have something fun to write about....

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you think about this?